You've probably heard about cryptocurrency.
You've probably heard of Bitcoin or Dogecoin.
You might have heard about DeFi, short for Decentralized Finance.
But what is DeFi exactly?
This set of videos will go through a few core concepts along with demos of swaps, liquidity pools, farms, and more.
The opportunity for outsized returns is immense with pools and farms regularly yielding 50-300%+. Of course that comes with risk, but the opportunity is there if you're willing to do the research. See examples below 👇🏽
By the end you should be able to confidently
1. Understand the problems cryptocurrency solves in traditional finance
2. Be able to understand the roles crypto exchanges play in the space
3. Transfer crypto to a private wallet
4. Perform a cryptocurrency swap
5. Use PancakeSwap's Syrup pools to earn tokens
6. Add to a Liquidity Pool
7. Farm your Liquidity Pool Tokens
This will be a living and breathing product that will be updated continuously as I experiment with different tools, crypto, and platforms.
What's Coming Next
✅ Done: Swaps & Liquidity Pools using Uniswap
* TODO: Using lending protocols like Compound, Aave, and Alchemix
✅ Done: Intro to other tools built for other cryptocurrencies like Solana and Algorand
* Suggest something to me on Twitter
Grab it for $1. I wanted to make it free but the videos are too large for Gumroad's free pricing tier. The only other way that I would possibly make money is if you use any of the referral links to the brokers that I reference in the slide deck. I am eternally grateful if you decide to use them! 🙏🏽
A quick intro to CeFi & DeFi